Sunday, January 03, 2010

Running Race Diary for first half of 2010

Share
I have yet to enter anything but looking at the 1st half of 2010 I am not planning to do anything over and above a half marathon distance

Possible races will include

  1. Cross Country at Nowton Park Bury St Edmunds 24th January 
  2. Adnams Great East Run at Bungay 10k  - 21st February 
  3. Joe Cox Half Marathon 28th March 
  4. Sudbury Fun Run 5 miles 2nd April
  5. Bungay Half marathon 18th April
  6. Trip up to London to watch the London Marathon on 25th April - i did enter the ballot but didn't get a place
  7. Breckland 10k  3rd May 
  8. Woodbridge 10k 16th May 
I don't suppose I will do half of these events but time will tell and in particular if my confidence improves from my training. Some of these races sell out so you have to be quick with an entry form.

1 comment:

  1. In hoping that your confidence will improve with your training, best of luck and success with your 2010 first half race plans. I dont have any as of yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark