Sunday, January 03, 2010

100 Push Ups Programme

Share

I have just started week 3 of the push ups programme and I am little better than when I began. My initial exhaustion test ( how many good push ups you can do ) resulted in 16.

Last night I did my 5 sets training programme which included 14, 18, 14,14 and a final set of 25 making a total of 85. I allowed a 2-3 rest in between sets.

My aim is to train through week 3 before I have another assault on the world record in our house which is currently held by my son Tom (who is not doing any training ) with 40! My best is currently 36 so perhaps next week end ?

1 comment:

  1. The more you do and the more often you do pushups, the better you get. I have been doing the same thing. It's really something. My achievement in highschool was 125. Good luck and success with your pushups.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark