Saturday, May 27, 2006

Bury St Edmunds Town Centre

Share




8.30am 9 miles in 1 hour 15 minutes

Week to date mileage 20.4

Month to date mileage 119

Average weekly rate 31.4

Average Monthly rate 136

Year to Date 659

Life time 8437

This morning I chose to run around the town centre. It is surprising how there always seems to be new places to visit and run where I haven't ventured before even in a small town like Bury. Today I visited the Saxon Gate Nature reserve which runs along Cullum Road. Although I have seen some of this I haven't run all of this before.

I also visited No Mans Meadow and the Cathedral Graveyard.

I watched the Da Vinci Code at Cine world today. The cinema was packed. Rather lengthy didn't compare with the book as it struggled to put across so many details and facts. Some of the acting came across as rather wooden. Six out of Ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark