Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pinford End Suffolk

Share
8am 7.5 miles in 1 hr 2 mins 24 secs
Week to date mileage 30 miles
Month to date mileage 85

Average weekly rate 30.1 miles
Average monthly rate 131
Year to date 990
Lifetime 10583

A wet blowy morning as I decided to run out and back to the small hamlet called Pinford End which is really one end of Hawstead village. I take the Horsecroft road near by the busy traffic lights at the Spread Eagle and run up hill out of Bury.


Running out of Bury you pass Hardwick House and Horsecroft Hall. At Hawstead Lodge there is a large hill which takes you down to Pinford End. This was my half way point and I turned in 31.32.

Returning by the same route I took 30.52 though there are 2 large hills to climb the route is generally downhill on the return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark