Wednesday, August 01, 2007

West Suffolk Athletics Track Bury St Edmunds

Share
6.15pm 6 miles in 49 min

Week to date mileage 19.7 miles

Month to date mileage 6

Average weekly rate 30 miles

Average monthly rate 130

Year to date 912

Lifetime 10505

For the first time ever I attended 2 track sessions at the athletics track in one week. I am hoping this may help improve my running speed a little and give me a change from running standard pace 5-6 mile sessions on my own.

Though I notice there is a bit more of a jar on the knees from track running and I think you can overdo it so I will watch and switch to grass if required.

Tonights session was fairly short but nevertheless quite intensive combining some endurance and shorter stuff so there was no chance of settling into a comfortable routine.

Two sets of 3 x 3 minutes with a 400 metres after the 2nd and 3rd interval for each set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark