Thursday, August 30, 2007

Horsecroft, Nowton Bury St Edmunds Circular Run

Share
2pm 7.6 miles in 1 hr 2 mins
Week to date mileage 22 miles
Month to date mileage 132

Average weekly rate 30 miles
Average monthly rate 130
Year to date 1038
Lifetime 10631

At present BT and Tiscali are apparently working to improve and enhance internet connections where I live. The disruption is set to last a week and my access will be intermittent. This was bad timing as today I had planned to work from home and needed to log on to files from work but couldn't!

So I headed out for a run over a regular route which takes me up the Horsecroft road through Hardwick and Horsecroft. Today I seemed to record a very quick time of around about 2 minutes faster than normal for this route. I didn't feel as if I had run any differently or set out to run faster than normal. May be a one off fluke or perhaps recent training is beginning to pay,time will tell.

The Bury to Clare footpath section was hard and dry. Sometimes this can be wet and ankle deep in mud. I have had a shoe sucked off in mud here before!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! That's a really impressive new title picture you've got. Where is that taken? Don't think I've seen a bridge like that round these parts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks picklesmum. I am not sure I wanted such a big one but then again I am not sure how to reduce it!

    The bridge is in the grounds of Culford School and has to be one of the most beautiful in the county. It is said that Lord Cornwallis brought an old cannon back from India and used it to make this bridge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark