Friday, September 01, 2006

Horsecroft/ Nowton Town Circular Run Suffolk

Share


8am 7.5 miles in 1 hr 2 mins 2 seconds

Week to date mileage 28

Month to date mileage 7.5

Average weekly rate 30.7

Average Monthly rate 134

Year to Date 1072

Life time 9092

I have had to alter my life time mileage after finding a diary showing 2-300 miles of running at the tail end of 2004. I suspect there are other missing diaries which I will never find. However this does indicate that in fact I returned to running about 2 years ago.

Todays run was a a little wet under foot and quite breezy. My Saucony MC5's haven't really stood up well to off road running and after just 243 miles are already wearing down on the heels. In fact they show as much wear as my other pair of New Balance 1060's which have done 429 miles and are really do for replacement soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark