Wednesday, September 20, 2006

West Suffolk Athletic Track

Share




6.15 pm 5.4 miles in 41 mins 39 seconds

Week to date mileage 5.4

Month to date mileage 68

Average weekly rate 30.2

Average Monthly rate 131

Year to Date 1132

Life time 9152

I ran down to the track and then warmed up with 4 laps. I then realised that it was the Tarpley 10 on Sunday so I decided to only do half the set as I don't like doing a track session in the same week as a race.

As it was for some reason I struggled tonight and I felt sluggish doing the 4 minute intervals. We did 3 followed by a 600 metre run at 10k pace. Tonight we also did various exercies including sit ups,press ups, star jumps and a couple of laps of strides with jogs around the bends.

Ran home feeling a bit jaded and not confident about Sundays Tarpley 10.

2 comments:

  1. I hope it went all right for you yesterday. The mere sight of a tartan track gives me butterflies, though it's years since I last stepped on to one in anger. I'm really determined to get back on the road before winter sets in too firmly. When I do we can compare blisters &c.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:23 pm

    Cheers Julian I will be interested to here how you get on

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark