Saturday, September 30, 2006

Fornham All Saints Circular Run

Share



8am 10 miles in 1 hour 21 mins 06 secs

Week to date mileage 28

Month to date mileage 121

Average weekly rate 30.4

Average Monthly rate 132

Year to Date 1185

Life time 9205

Wet this morning as I set out for a long run. I am hoping a few longer runs may help improve my running and give me a little more confidence which I am lacking after recent runs. I set out along the Newmarket Road and went as far as the roundabout before the A14.

I went under the flyover and took the Westley Road before immeadiately turning left and along past the crematorium. This used to be part of the old Bury 20 many years ago. Just past the Hyde Cottage I turned right and along by Hyde Wood. This road is infrequently used as you can see by the grass growing in the middle.














Eventually this lovely road emerges at Fornham All Saints. At the cross roads I took a left to cross over the River Lark and turned right to run through Fornham St Martin. Back into Bury past the Tollgate and along Beetons Way and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark