Wednesday, August 30, 2006

West Suffolk Athletics Track Bury St Edmunds

Share
6.30pm 7 miles in 55 mins 28 seconds

Week to date mileage 21

Month to date mileage 106

Average weekly rate 30.8

Average Monthly rate 134

Year to Date 1064

Life time 8842

Tonights track session consisted of 6 intervals of 2 minute running at 5k pace with a minute recover in between followed by a 5 minute gap before repeating the set again.

At the end we then ran 800 metres which is something I haven't done very often. My time of 3.24 wasn't great but after looking back in my diary I had to go back to October last year to find previous times which showed ny best then to be 3.30. So a slight improvement which wasn't bad after a hard session which I struggled with after a heavy lunch ime meal and a restful holiday.

Quite a good turn out tonight. My race entry number for the Tarpley 10 has arrived I am number 27.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark