Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sorrento Italy

Share



7.30am 3.5 miles in 30 mins 12 seconds

Week to date mileage 3.5

Month to date mileage 78

Average weekly rate 31.1

Average Monthly rate 135

Year to Date 1036

Life time 8814

Just returned from a holiday in Sorrento which I highly recommend and I hope to return to one day. The weather was hot even for this part of the world as they were experiencing a heatwave so this is my excuse for not running very much.

I took my kit with the full intention of doing a few runs but a combination of the heat and being in the busy centre of Sorrento were my reasons for not doing more.

On the one run I did I ran early at 7.30am but still found the conditions very warm and no other way to put it I was soaked in sweat when I finished. I dodged through scooters and all manner of motorised half bike half car type vehicles through Sorento and ran down to the harbour and back.

One or two pictures of Sorrento the rest are to be found on my flickr site.

My blogger account was switched over to a beta account whilst on holiday and I must admit I have been unable to log in as I couldn't see how to access my dashboard. Thankfuly after a bit of searching I found this on Goggle which has solved my access problems. I copy it in case anyone else is having similar problems.


From:

phydeaux3 - view profile
Date:

Wed, Aug 16 2006 10:53 am
Not yet rated
Rating:
show options
Besides logging out of any google accounts, Blogger employee gave a
link in another thread to bypass the front page login so you can get
directly to the "Classic" blogger login
http://www.blogger.com/login.g?directLogin=true

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark