Monday, February 27, 2006

Hardwick to Flying Fortress Moreton Hall Out and Back Bury St Edmunds

Share
6.30 pm 6 miles in 49 minutes 15 seconds.

Week to date mileage 6

Month to date mileage 111

Average weekly rate 31

Average Monthly rate 135

Lifetime mileage 8035

A bit of a recovery run after yesterdays race. It was cold and wet but not as cold or windy as yesterday. I parked at Hardwick near the shops and ran an out and back route through Moreton Hall to the very edge of the housing development which has now reached the Flying Fortress Pub and threatens at this rate to envelop Thurston.

I ran out in 25 .19 and came back a lot quicker as it far more down hill on the return. I certainly struggled on the hills yesterday and this is something I need to work on to improve.

As to my future races I know Strider raised this in my previous post. I had planned to do the Joe Cox 10 at Stowmarket on the 26th March but I am in London that day. My alternative plan at the moment is to see if I can still enter for the Bildeston 10k or half marathon on the 12th of March

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark