Friday, December 23, 2005

Cullum Road/Ramada Hotel and Newmarket Rd Bury St Edmunds

Share


5.30pm 5.4 miles in 43 minutes and 34 seconds

Year to date mileage 1301

Month to date 105 miles

Average miles per month 111

Average weekly rate 25.5

Week to date 32

Weather mild and dry

I didn't realise until I looked at my watch how slowly I ran tonight. I think I am generally tired after finishing workfor the christmas break.

I have posted a few pictures that were lurking around from previous runs. These are a few more photos of the Tarpley 10 in September at Beyton that I don't think I have posted before. In the background is Beyton School. I remember well

playing football here for my school.
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark