Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Cullum Road/Ramada Hotel and Newmarket Rd Bury St Edmunds

Share
















6pm 5.4 miles in 42 minutes 4 seconds .

Year to date mileage 1219

Month to date 23 miles

Average miles per month 109

Average weekly rate 25.1

Weather: Dry a little milder than recently.

An easy run tonight following the same route as last Tuesday night. Again a lot of runners out and about which is good to see. I ran well and a little bit quicker than last week despite feeling tired all day. Today was one of those days when I was a bit of a passenger observing life going on around me but trying not to be too involved myself. I wasn't very full of get up and go and I just felt tired. Perhaps my biorythms are a bit low or something.

Anyway another run in the bag and I did feel a little better for the run. It would have been so easy to give it a miss tonight.

I have posted a couple more pictures from my run at the weekend in Ickworth Park. St Marys Church in Ickworth Park has been boarded up for many years. I have never been inside. The graveyard is also out of bounds but buried here are many of the Hervey family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark