Sunday, November 06, 2005

Ickworth Park

Share


















9am 8.4 miles in 1 hour 11 minutes 38 seconds

Year to date mileage 1123

Month to date 33 miles

Average miles per month 110

Average weekly rate 25.4

Weather: Dull, overcast mild and windy.

Course: Repeated yesterdays run in the hope that this time my digital camera would work better when I downloaded to the pc. It did and the photos above are some of the shots. The weather wasn't as good so the pictures are not as bright as yesterdays.

The camera quality being less than a mega pixel is a little frustrating as anything close up or at a distance really is just a blur. However the camera is so lightweight I don't even notice I am carrying it so if I can find anything as thin and lightweight with more mega pixels that would be the ideal camera for me.

Most visitors to Ickworth Park which is run by the National Trust don't go far from house and gardens so they miss out on the lovely summer house by the lake and St Marys Church. Sadly I have never been inside the church which appears to be locked and the grave yard is marked with signs warning that it is unsafe to venture in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark