Saturday, November 19, 2005

County Upper/ Mere Road Circular Run Bury St Edmunds

Share
10am 7 miles in 54 minutes 09 seconds.

Year to date mileage 1166

Month to date 76 miles

Average miles per month 110

Average weekly rate 25.3

Weather:Cold foggy morning .

Course: From County Upper School I ran through the Howard Estate and on to the Golf Course before reaching the B1106 Westley Road. Turn left here and right heading towards Risby past the Crematorium. At Hyde Cottages turn right and then run around Hyde Wood. The Hyde Road takes you back to Fornham All Saints and from here head back into town to the County Upper School.

A very mist morning couldn't really see much and the camera let me down it failed to produce any pictures. Oh well for a digital camera which only cost about £15 I shouldn't expect much and to be honest in the fog there wasn't anything to see.

I got my running number this morning for next weeks Hadleigh 10. I will probably take it fairly easy this week prior to the race. I got number 274 so I expect there could be a good turn out just hope it remains dry and cold rather than wet and windy. Now I have said it I have probably cursed it !

3 comments:

  1. It was a lovely misty morning this morning. My digital camera cost £80 and also took only lousy pics. I tried to take ethereal looking shots of trees poking black branches through white wispy mist, and instead just got grey photographs with black bits in. Ho hum. (There's a course at West Suffolk College on taking better digital pics, I might enrol next term!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too that was the effect I was trying to create but the camera doesn't always retain the pictures so I go to download on the pc and there is nothing there!

    The course sounds good I could also do with a website development course but I don't know where I would find the time.

    If you are taking pictures of Bury why not put them on flickr.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I think I'll do that when I've got the time to figure it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark