Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Hadleigh 10

Share
I have just entered the Hadleigh 10 on 27th November 2005. This is a new race for me in fact if I am honest I don't really know Hadleigh very well and can only recall visiting it once or twice in the past. I regularly journey along the A 134 corridor taking in places such as Long Melford, Clare, Sudbury and over the border into Essex.

However Hadleigh falling between Sudbury and Ipswich isn't an area which I have had cause to visit. For this reason a visit to the Brett Vale sounds even more exciting.

I entered on line on the Runners World web site and this was very easy to do. Anyone else out there doing it or has run it before? In fact anyone from Hadleigh out there ? What can you tell us about Hadleigh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark