Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Horringer Farm Suffolk

Share

6pm 5.5 miles in 45 mins

Year to date mileage 918

Month to date 106 miles

Average miles per month 106

Average weekly rate 24.3

Weather dry and bright


Course: Set of towards Horringer Farm but didn't follow any particular course as I am trying to rest up a bit before my race on Sunday. Unfortunately I seem to have bruised a toe or two and I have some slight knee pain in my right leg. I am hoping to avoid the colds and sore throats which are prevalent at the moment otherwise I may not make it to the start line.

I am being told by several people to expect a very hard winter. This is based on the large amount of fruit and berries in the hedgerows which apparently is more than usual. I don't think we have had a really hard winter with heavy snow which has remained for more than a week or so for many years so the amateur weather forecasters may be right this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark