Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Horsecroft Circular Run

Share
5.00pm 5.8 miles in 46 minutes 58 seconds

Week to date mileage 11

Month to date mileage 73

Average weekly rate 31.2

Average Monthly rate 135

Lifetime mileage 8107

Weather: A ray of sunshine still cold but all the signs of spring are there just no warmth as of yet.

As there was wonderful daylight I got to do a run over fields. I ran up the Horsecroft Road from the town centre this passes Horsecroft Hall amd is generally a lovely quiet road once you get out of town.

There is a footpath which take you across fields. It is well marked with occasional sticks in the ground and the colour of the soil is different along the metre wide path. Halfway along the field there is a junction with options of turning in every direction. On this run I turn left which takes you to the Hencote Lane footpath. Once back into the town I run across Hardwick Heath and returned home.

Today I met Alison Acton who is the West Suffolk Reporter for Suffolk Radio. She is doing a feature on local bloggers and has interviewed myself and Ruby from Living in Bury St Edmunds. I understand an edited version of the interview will appear on tomorrows breakfast show between 6.30am and 9am. I hope I made some sense in between my umms and ahhs and something worthwhile on running, blogging and Suffolk was recorded by Alison for the radio. Radio Suffolk can be found on FM 104.6, 103.9, 95.9 and 95.5

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to hear you. To hear you - nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark