Monday, March 27, 2006

Horringer School /Hospital /Cullum rd Newmarket rd

Share



5.15 pm 5.4 miles in 42 minutes 41 seconds.

Week to date mileage 5.4

Month to date mileage 126

Average weekly rate 31.2

Average Monthly rate 136

Weather Windy and spittin of run

A recovery run tonight after yesterdays race. Combined with the even stronger winds I did feel somewhat jaded and I ran fairly ok but I could still feel yesterdays race in my legs. The great thing is that know we are on British Summer Time it was light.After running in the dark, pretty much since October in the week day evenings this is wonderful.

I have inluded some more pictures of the Joe Cox Stowmarket 10. I should also mention that Nick Huggins of St Edmunds Pacers shown in yesterdays picture had a really good race. Considering his recent back problems which has meant regular training has been more difficult his time of 1 hour 36 minutes 23 seconds was an achievement. Well done Nick - yes I did catch you on camera after all!

I will add more photos in time to my flickr site and also to my Stickam site.

I also took a couple of very short videos in the sports hall afterwards. very short and totally meaningless but if you were there you may just see yourself have a look at my Stickam site on the left hand side.

1 comment:

  1. I agree about BST - what a difference that hour and a bit of milder weather make!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark