Saturday, March 11, 2006

Coltons Ride Suffolk

Share



10am 7.5 miles in 1 hour 1 minute.

Week to date mileage 24

Month to date mileage 51

Average weekly rate 30.8

Average Monthly rate 134

Lifetime mileage 8086

Weather: Sleet and sunshine.

I ran out from County Upper School towards Fornham St Martin but turned right up hill towards the Hollow Road Farm.

From here you get a good view of the Sugar Beet factory and Bury St Edmunds. You then follow a fairly straight road out to the Barton Stud.

There is a pathway through Colton's Wood called Colton's Ride which emerges on the A143. I followed this path up to Gt Barton and turned after 32 minutes.

I retraced my steps and returned in 30 minutes mainly because there was much more downhill stretches on the return.

I ran very easily today my breathing was more comfortable then for some recent runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark