Friday, March 03, 2006

Cullum Road/Ramada Hotel and Newmarket Rd Bury St Edmunds

Share
5.30 pm 5.4 miles in 41 minutes 34 seconds.

Week to date mileage 17

Month to date mileage 11

Average weekly rate 30.1

Average Monthly rate 131

Lifetime mileage 8046

Weather: Cold and clear hard frost already appearing as the twilight turned to darkness.

A beautiful cold clear night. I ran well with no aches and pains from recent back problems. I like a Friday night run it kind of caps the end of the working week,though I guess many more sane people visit a pub to do this and unwind.

I need a new race target to enter as I don't have anything booked. Anyone got any thoughts about events coming up in East Anglia? Two events I would have most likely entered are on dates I can't make as I am up in London on the 26th of march Joe Cox 10 and the Bungay Half Marathon on the following Sunday 2nd of April.

From what I can see this means my next race won't be until April 30th Breckland 10k at Thetford. I suppose this gives me a solid 2 months to hopefully get in some consistent training before venturing over the border into Norfolk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark