Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Horringer School /West Suffolk Hospital /Cullum Rd & Newmarket Rd

Share


5.30 pm 5.4 miles in 42 minutes 13 seconds.

Week to date mileage 11

Month to date mileage 38

Average weekly rate 30.8

Average Monthly rate 134

Lifetime mileage 8073

Weather: a nice drizzle slight bright but mild

It was mild tonight so much so that I was down to one layer of clothes and no hat or gloves were required which was quite liberating. Roll on the days when I am down to shorts and vest. I should have been at the track tohight but I had to fit in a quick run prior to picking my daughter up from Bury Youth Theatre which is practicing at the Guildhall whilst the refurbishments continue on the Theatre Royal Bury St Edmunds.

Previous times on this course are as follows


24 Feb 42.33
16 Feb 44.0
10 Feb 41.50
2 Feb 42.38
17 Jan 42.50
10 Jan 42.52
1 jan 41.45
14 Dec 42.47

I have included a couple more pics from my run on Sunday to Ickworth Park. The first photo just shows a ploughed over field at Horringer. I guess to many people this is just a picture of dirt and of course they would be right but I love fields and I intend to replicate this picture throughout the year to show the changes that the seasons bring.

The second picture is another of Albana Walk at Ickworth Park. What a fine gravel path somebody has layed to replace the previous mud.

1 comment:

  1. I love the composition of the bottom pic here - the combination of textures and colours.

    I also like the field and shall look forward to watching it change through the seasons.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark