Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Westley Rd and Newmarket Rd Bury St Edmunds Suffolk

Share
5.30pm 6 miles in 48mins 37 seconds

Week to date mileage 6

Month to date mileage 39

Average weekly rate 30.3

Average Monthly rate 132

Year to Date 1224

Life time 9244

I ran two laps of a circular route along Westley Rd through Westley Estate past the school and along Newmarket Rd to the Costcutter garage and back around Westley Rd. I reckon this is roughly a 2 mile circuit. I am trying to run these fairly hard but not at race pace.

I did the same run on the 14th of September but this time slightly improved my times. My previous times are in brackets, first lap was run in 16.13 (16.38) and the 2nd in 16.22 (16.35). I did a warm up and a couple of miles warm down. Fairly pleased with this run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark