Thursday, October 26, 2006

River Linnett Bury St Edmunds

Share
5.30m 6 miles in 49 mins 40 secs

Week to date mileage 11

Month to date mileage 110

Average weekly rate 30.3

Average monthly rate 132

Year to date 1295

Lifetime 9315

Tonight I ran in my new Inov 8 Roclite shoes from Joe Jogger.
The shoes are a bit more rugged and designed for off road running. I have found that as I run a lot off roads that ordinary shoes only last me sometimes 300-400 miles. So I am giving these a try. Once again service from Joe Jogger was excellent.

Tonight in the dark gloom I ran around Horringer Field and then up and down by the River Linnett. It was a case of dodging in between the many dogs out for a an evening walk their owners not always to be seen or at some distance behind.

The shoes coped very well and certainly give good grip and kept my feet dry despite running in ankle wet grass. Hopefully these should be good for the forthcoming cross country season

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark