Saturday, October 28, 2006

Ickworth Park Bury St Edmunds

Share


8am 9 miles in 1 hr 15.2

Week to date mileage 25

Month to date mileage 115

Average weekly rate 30.4

Average monthly rate 132

Year to date 1309

Lifetime 9329

A cold and misty morning. The weather has finally turned a lot colder requiring me to dig out my leggings for the first time for many months.

I decided to get off road as soon as possible and I headed through Horringer Farm and along Westley Lane till I reached the gatehouse entrance to Ickworth Park. Inside the park I turned right along a well marked path. I ran as far as I could and then as I expected the path was suddenly blocked by a wire fence to keep sheep penned in so I retraced my steps back to Adkins Wood.

I had a run around Adkins Wood before returning home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark