Sunday, October 22, 2006

Nowton Park Bury St Edmunds

Share



8am 10.2 miles in 1 hour 26mins 23 secs

Week to date mileage 35

Month to date mileage 99

Average weekly rate 30.5

Average monthly rate 132

Year to date 1284

Lifetime 9304

My route this morning was to head through the town centre along Cullum Rd and on to Nowton Park. I decided I ws going to run a couple of laps of the park but changed my mind half way round. Instead I picked up a path at Nowton Lodge Farm at Low Green and headed up towards Sicklesmere.

This pathway is mainly farmland with a few horses. I will return another time as I see you can run all the way out to Sicklesmere this way which is a nice alternative to runing along the A134.

I returned into Nowton Park and completed a lap before venturing into the town centre and returning home.

The weather continues to be mild, damp and misty and all the talk is of green taxes to cope with global warming. We are nearing November and the grass is still growing and the temperatures continue to hover around 18c.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark