Saturday, June 17, 2006

Ickworth Park Albana Walk

Share





8am 8.5 miles in 1 hour 9 minutes 07 seconds

Week to date mileage 20

Month to date mileage 73

Average weekly rate 31.4

AverageMonthly rate 136

Year to Date 754

Life time 8532

Course: Set of towards Horringer over fields towards Lord Hervey's wood and Great Horringer Hall. Along Westley Lane and into Horringer Village. At the Church turn right into Ickworth Park, down to Ickworth House and then do a circuit of Albana Wood before returning on the same route.

My first to Albana Walk since March 5th when the woodlands were carpeted in snow drops. Today was warm and sticky to the extent that one dog walker questioned my sanity for running in the heat, I guess he has a point. However I love this warm weather long may it continue.

I took one or two pictures of the various exercise frames which are set up around Albana Walk. I have never seen anyone actually use them, then again you don't actually see that many people walking around here which means you often disturb deer usually muntjac but also roe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark