Saturday, October 01, 2005

Risby to Little Heath Suffolk

Share


















10am 8.3 miles in 1hr 10 mins.

Year to date mileage 959

Month to date 8.3 miles

Average miles per month 106

Average weekly rate 24.5

Weather: Sunny blue skies nice breeze

Course: From Risby Village Hall I had the intention of running out to Barrow. I gave this up as the road runs close to the main A14 and there were to many lorries to make it comfortable.

Instead I retraced my steps and headed out on the Tuddenham road. I took a turning along the Lackford Road which was very quiet. I followed a footpath for a mile or so but this just took me back to the other side of Risby.

Again I retraced my steps and then continued along the Lackford Road. After a while the road turned into a dirt track which I followed across farm land. Apart from pheasants and rabbits I never saw a soul though the landscape around was absolutely wonderful and truly the heart and soul of Suffolk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark