Sunday, October 30, 2005

Horsecroft & Nowton Suffolk

Share





















8.00am 9.5 miles in 1 hour 20 minutes.

Year to date mileage 1090

Month to date 139 miles

Average miles per month 109

Average weekly rate 25.2

Weather: Sunny mild and dry

Course: I didn't follow a particularly path but decided to head up towards the West Suffolk Hospital and then followed then followed the Hencote Path out to Hawstead Lodge. I then returned along Park Lane to some almshouses at High Green. I then followed the road all the way back to Nowton Court Farm. This is no more than a single track and I saw no cars. I then passed through the woods to Breckley House and then over the Haberden Rugby Ground and back to the Town Centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark