Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bury St Edmunds Town Centre

Share


5.30pm 5.5 miles in 45 minutes

Year to date mileage 1008

Month to date 58 miles

Average miles per month 108

Average weekly rate 24.9

Weather: Another warm autumn day very mild and perfect for running.

Tonight an easy run around the town centre of Bury St Edmunds.I ran past the Asian Zen Noodle Bar which hasn't been open that long in Bury.I must admit it looked and smelt really good in fact I went past it a second time. Even at this early hour there were several customers I have yet to visit but there are some good comments on the web site.

I ran past the Theatre Royal which has recently closed down for about a year whilst it under goes major refurbishment to restore what I believe is the 3rd oldest theatre in the country to its former splendor. If you have never been it is a very intimate theatre in that you are very close to the stage, in fact the restoration restores I believe some boxes which are actually on or adjacent to the stage so that actors can actually jest or involve the audience even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark