Monday, October 03, 2005

Fornham Circular Run Suffolk

Share

1pm 7.5 miles in 1hr 19 secs.

Year to date mileage 974

Month to date 24 miles

Average miles per month 107

Average weekly rate 24.7

Weather: Dry overcast grey skies.

A slow run today I was feeling tired before I started. I needed a lot of will power to get out the door. The weather is grey and dull and a bit in betweeney - leaving you not sure if you should wear a second shirt as a layer to keep out the damp chill. After about 10 minutes I felt no better and was contemplating turning round and trotting back home. I kept going though and it gradually became easier and once I had reached the villages in Fornham I had no choice but to keep going as the alternative would have been to walk 3 miles home.

Fornham Village Hall above has always reminded me a bit of a railway station ticket office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark