Sunday, October 23, 2005

Horringer & Ickworth Park Suffolk

Share
















1pm 9.3 miles in 1 hour 16mins .28 seconds

Year to date mileage 1056

Month to date 105 miles

Average miles per month 108

Average weekly rate 25

Weather: Dry some sunshine, cool.

Course:Set off on the B1066 road to Whepstead with the intention of running down a road I spotted on the ordnance survey map (explorer 211) which I don't think I have ever been down before - Sharp's Lane. This takes you past Sharps Farm and leads out on to the main A143.

I turned left here and ran as far as I could on a pathway which takes you into Lady Herveys Wood. However the pathway soon gave out and I had no choice but to return and I ran into Ickworth Park. Just inside the Lodge Gate I followed a pathway across fields as far as Little Horringer Hall and Pestle Wood before returning home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark