Wednesday, July 18, 2007

West Suffolk Athletics Track Bury St Edmunds

Share
6.15pm 6.4 miles in 51 mins 38 seconds

Week to date mileage 12 miles

Month to date mileage 84

Average weekly rate 30.3 miles

Average monthly rate 132

Year to date 862

Lifetime 10455

There was a very good turn out tonight at the track perhaps because of the good weather or did they know there was going to be an time trial? Anyway there seemed to be a good number of runners from Thetford AC which was good to see.

After my usual run down to the track I warmed up with 5 laps before finding out what the session was going to be from the coach Mike Graham. Tonight we did 2 sets of 3.30 at 10k pace with 45 second recoveries.

This was all a bit of a build up to the time trial at the end which for the women was 1500 and for the men the more traditional mile. I did poorly and ran a disappointing time of 7.10. i felt a bit hot tonight before the trial but excuses aside I am not getting any quicker with my times. However I am really not to worried the main thing is I am enjoying it as much as ever.

After a warm down lap I had a short jog home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark