Saturday, July 07, 2007

Downters Wood Ickworth Park Suffolk

Share
8.15am 10 miles in 1 hr 22 mins 48 seconds

Week to date mileage 21 miles

Month to date mileage 27

Average weekly rate 30 miles

Average monthly rate 130

Year to date 805

Lifetime 10398

A morning out and back run to Ickworth Park. I decided just to run out for 45 minutes and return. My route was through Horringer Farm and along Westley Lane and into Ickworth park.
I followed the main path to Ickworth House and then down to St Mary's Church and then did a slight detour around the Canal lake.

I continued on a path way over a cattle grid and up hill to wards the edge of Chevington besides the Downters Wood.

Today I saw 2 other runners also having a go around the park. The weather is absolutely ideal for running at the moment being sunny but still cool and not close like many summer days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark