Thursday, July 26, 2007

Oxford

Share
Oxford is another place I have only ever visited for the football most memorably when Ipswich secured a draw at the Manor Ground to secure promotion to the 1st Division back in 1992 I think. Oxford is well served by 4-5 park and rides and we used this to visit the shops but there was moe interest in the colleges.

Unlike Cambridge (perhaps I am looking in the wrong places?) you can actually wonder around some of the colleges. I now you can visit many if you are prepared to pay but I am not interested enough to pay I just want to walk through an be nosy.

We walked through the grounds of Christchurch College and many of the surrounding cobbled roads. Plenty of people were doing the same and having there lunch in the parkland areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark