Wednesday, November 01, 2006

West Suffolk Athletic Track

Share
6.15pm 7.8 miles in 1 hr 1 min 16 secs

Week to date mileage 13

Month to date mileage 8

Average weekly rate 30.3

Average Monthly rate 132

Year to Date 1322

Life time 9342

A tough session tonight at the track in cold weather requiring leggings to be worn throughout the session.

The session consisted of 3 sets of 6 x 2minute intervals with a short recovery in between. I warmed up by running to the track and then doing 5 laps of the track.

I felt fairly good and ran most of the intervals in a 7 minute mile pace. I was fairly steady throughout up until the last 2 intervals when I lost the rest of the group as my legs had turned to jelly.

I ran home fairly slowly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark