Wednesday, November 15, 2006

West Suffolk Athletics Track

Share
5.30pm 5.4 miles in 41 .33 minutes

Week to date mileage 5.4 miles

Month to date mileage 56

Average weekly rate 30.2

Average monthly rate 131

Year to date 1370

Lifetime 9390

I ran down to the track and warmed up with 4 laps of the track.

I decided not to do all of tonights session which consisted of 4 sets of 4 x 2.5 min intervals at 10k pace with a 5 min recovery between each set. I completed 3 sets and then warmed down with a lap. I have got into a bad habit of not completing the sessions at the track but usually for good reasons such as a race coming up at the week end.

I ran home after the session for about 6.5 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark