Wednesday, July 05, 2006

West Suffolk Athletics Track, Bury St Edmunds

Share
6.15pm 7 miles in 54.31

Week to date mileage 7

Month to date mileage 25

Average weekly rate 31.7

Average Monthly rate 138

Year to Date 841

Life time 8619

Tonights track session was run in humid conditions. I ran down t the track and though there was no need for a further warm up I ran my usual 4 laps before the session. The session was to run 4 intervals of 3 minutes with a minute recovery in between. I ran in a small group that ran approx 700 metres for each 3 minute interval.

After this we ran a faster 400 metres then had a 5 minute recovery before repeating the whole set again but we always reverse the second set to run antclockwise on the second set. I ran the 400 metres in 1.32 both times.

After a couple of laps warm down I then ran home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark