Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Kenilworth Warwickshire

Share
4pm 6 miles in 48 minutes 14 seconds

Week to date mileage 6

Month to date mileage 86

Average weekly rate 31.2

Average Monthly rate 136

Year to Date 486

Life time 8264

I took my running shoes with me to a conference held at Kenilworth in Warwickshire. I managed to get out for one run from the Chesford Grange Hotel. The hotel had 18 acres of grounds and several trails to follow. An enjoyable run.

I think this is my first ever run in this county of Warwickshire. At some point I will have to dig out the diaries and work out what other counties I have run in this country. From memory I have certainly run in Somerset, Cumbria, Norfolk, London, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire,Yorkshire. I am sure there must be others and its something that will nag now until I work out which other counties I have covered.

Has anyone run all counties of England , Scotland , Wales and Northern Ireland? Or can claim to run to have run in several countries?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark