Sunday, January 23, 2011

A Successful Week of Running

Share
 The end of another weeks running and my running diary shows 7 days of running for a total of 32.5 miles. I got in a short interval session and a hill session and most importantly I recorded runs for everyday and so I am still on course to complete Janathon and run every day in January.

There are just 8 days to go now and barring an injury or illness I hope to be crossing the finish line on January 31st. If I am lucky enough to get that far I will have to think what kind of running session I will do next Monday week. Anyone else thinking about how to sign off Janathon in style?

Today I ran an easy paced 4 and a bit miles. It was grey but milder than yesterday as I didn't need any gloves and hat. Good to see so many runners out and about in Bury St Edmunds.

Tomorrow I should pass the 100 mile mark for my running in January. I realise that this is low compared to many and more than some but the main target for me has always been just to try and complete Janathon.

Next week I would like to run at least 32 miles and ideally 34. However it is set to be a busy week with a lot of commitments so it is going to be tough on some days to get the runs in. By hook or by crook I will do it though! Good luck to everyone who has got this far and for the remainder of January


Day 1 - 5 miles
Day 2 - 5 miles
Day 3 - 4 miles
Day 4 - 4 miles
Day 5 - 3 miles
Day 6 - 2.52 miles
Day 7 - 7 miles
Day 8 - 3.5 miles
Day 9 - 2 miles
Day 10 - 4 miles
Day 11 - 4 miles
Day 12 - 8 miles
Day 13 - 3 miles
Day 14 - 4 miles
Day 15 - 3 miles
Day 16 - 4 miles
Day 17 - 6 miles
Day 18 - 6 miles
Day 19 - 4 miles
Day 20 - 3 miles
Day 21 - 4.3 miles
Day 22 - 5 miles
Day 23 - 4.21 miles

Total 98.5 miles

4 comments:

  1. Well done, a nice month of running so far with even increases to distance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:56 pm

    I needed the gloves this morning as its still cold in Wales. I should have got my sun glasses out though as on the way back I was squinting as th sun was beaming in my eyes!

    Well done on the weeks running, a cracking total!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are nice steady stats. Well done.

    February is going to be a problem though. We will all need a plan

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark