Saturday, June 23, 2007

Risby Suffolk

Share
4pm 7.5 miles in 58 mins 39 mins

Week to date mileage 126miles

Month to date mileage 114

Average weekly rate 30 miles

Average monthly rate 130

Year to date 738

Lifetime 10338

Left it a bit late in the day for a run but considering last nights race didn't start to 7.45pm I think it is fair enough. I ran out along Westley Road and the Newmarket Road under the A14 and up past the Crematorium and out to Risby.

Left the camera behind but wished I had brought it as the hedgerows are absolutely beautiful. However feeling a little tired I enjoyed the run more than I thought I would.

I have ordered some new running shoes but this time from Do Running
instead of Joe Jogger mainly because i fancied a change from the Asics Gel GT 2110 I have worn for the last 1000 miles. The prices on Do Running compare well with Joe Jogger and they do throw in a free t shirt so worth a try I think . We will see how the delivery takes. I am going for a pair of Reebok Prem Ultra III's which seem a bit on the bargain price size and time will tell if this is a false economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark