Monday, June 18, 2007

Ickworth Park Suffolk

Share
9.30am 7.5 miles in 1 hr 1 mins 15 mins
Week to date mileage 7.5 miles
Month to date mileage 96

Average weekly rate 30.1 miles
Average monthly rate 131
Year to date 727

Lifetime 10320

Until I get some new running shoes I am keeping off the road as much as possible. So today it was a return to Ickworth park. This means only 10-15 minute
s on the road, with the rest of the run being on grassy parkland or fields using my Inov 8 shoes.

The weather looked decidedly dicey as I set off as if it was about to tip down, however it never did rain until I was home when lightning and thunder struck. For my fourth run in 4 days I was feeling a little tired but generally ok though Westley Lane was a little busy with Monday morning traffic. Thankfully I only run a small part of this as I keep to the fields.


Another video this time of Horringer Hall Farm, this one of the poppies which are quite a sight to see

Into Ickworth Park I turned right and followed the path which has been fenced off half way along until recently. The sheep I think were sheared last week and moved into a different area of the park to graze and consequently the fence removed which enables a run all the way to the busted canal bank and Ickworth Lodge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark