Wednesday, January 24, 2007

West Suffolk Athletics Track

Share
6.15pm 7 miles in 58 mins 35 seconds

Week to date mileage 7 miles

Month to date mileage 107

Average weekly rate 31.1 miles

Average monthly rate 135

Year to date 107

Lifetime 9700

I ran down to the West Suffolk Sports Centre and proceeded to do my normal mile around the track. However the track was glistening with a frost and the bends were a little slippery so I decided like most of the others to run on the grass on the inner track.

The set consisted of 2 sets of 4 x 3mins at 10k pace with a min recovery in between. At the end there was a time trial which consisted of 5 laps of the inner track which was said to be 300 metres. I just managed not to finish last overtaking on the final lap to finish in 6.04 which makes me think this wasn't quite 1500 metres but nevertheless a good session.

After a warm down couple of laps I then ran home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark