Wednesday, January 10, 2007

West Suffolk Athletics Track

Share


6.15pm 7 miles in 58 mins 26 seconds

Week to date mileage 16 miles

Month to date mileage 49

Average weekly rate 30.1 miles

Average monthly rate 131

Year to date 49

Lifetime 9642

Tonight I visited the athletics track for the first time this year. I visited the track 23 times last year and I am aiming to do just a little more than that this year if I can. I ran down to the track and did my usual warm up of a mile 4 and a bit laps.

Tonights session was 2 sets of 2,3,4 and 5 minutes at 10k pace x 2 sets with a 400 metre lap at the end of each set. It was difficult to keep a consistent pace tonight especially after th quick 400 metre lap in the middle which I ran both times in 1.34.

However I stuck the session out when tempted to quit near the end and then warmed down with 2 laps before running home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark