Sunday, January 07, 2007

Culford Suffolk

Share

8.30am 10 miles in 1 hr 23 mins 30 seconds

Week to date mileage 33 miles

Month to date mileage 33

Average weekly rate 30.1 miles

Average monthly rate 131

Year to date 33

Lifetime 9626

Wet this morning as I set out from Bury along the Lark Valley Path or the St Edmunds Way as it has two names. You can pick up the pathway along the River Lark on the Mildenhall Road not too far from the Tollgate.

I followed the path through the golf course and over the road near the bridge at Fornham All Saints. The path then crosses a bridge to the other side of the Lark at Ducksluice Farm. The path meanders near a fly fishing lake before emerging near Hengrave. Instead of going into Hengrave I decided on a visit to Culford .

There is a long high street in Culford and I ran past the Riding Stables and the large preparatory school before turning towards Bury again.


I decided to return to Bury along the side of the busy Thetford Rd which I wouldn't recommend doing to often as there is too much traffic even on a Sunday.

I ran through Fornham St Martin and headed back into Bury and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark