Friday, December 15, 2006

Beetons Way Bury St Edmunds

Share


6pm 5.5 miles in 45mins 5 secs

Week to date mileage 23 miles

Month to date mileage 71

Average weekly rate 30.1 miles

Average monthly rate 131

Year to date 1498

Lifetime 9518

Tonight I got up the motivation to do a hill session along Beetons Way. This is quite an ideal location for doing a hill session offering as it does a choice of either running a longer hill as far as the alleyway which runs besides the Gibralter Barracks or just running to the top of the hill as far as the mini roundabout. I chose the latter tonight.

I warmed up by running past Westley School and along Newmarket Rd. I ran 10 climbs in the following times 53,49,52,51,51,52,52,50,53, and 59. I jogged down the hill in a little over a minute. My times were fairly consistent apart from the slow last climb when I was feeling tired.

Hills are something I want to improve on next year and to run them more often they are strangely enjoyable to as a session!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark