Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Horringer Farm Suffolk

Share


5.30pm 5.5 miles in 43 mins 2 seconds

Week to date mileage 5.5 miles

Month to date mileage 10.9 miles

Average weekly rate 28.7 miles

Average monthly rate 125

Year to date 525

Lifetime 10118

Still struggling with a back problem, but it has eased sufficiently to enable me to run again. With the lighter evenings I am able to run over some of my favorite fields at Horringer Hall Farm. This is quite hilly and is never an easy run but is the most immediate route for me to reach the countryside from where I live.

What is very noticeable this year on the farm is all the fields have been set with oilseed rape. In fact much of East Anglia seems to have been covered in a great yellow plague. I like it but wish for more corn barley fields.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:00 am

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:15 am

    Galton Flowers is a creative flower school and shop offering inspired floral arrangements. We sell simple,stylish flowers,beautifuly presented and blended ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark