Monday, February 01, 2010

Runners World SMART Coach - Half Marathon Schedule Week 5

Share
On the way home from work I had decided not to run tonight and put it off until tomorrow. However after a peanut butter sandwich in the car this seemed to work a miracle and by the time I reached home I had changed my mind and I was soon out for my run on day 29 of my training schedule.

Week 5 started with a 6 mile run. The schedule said to run this in a slightly quicker 9.15 mile pace.  This I did and felt pretty good and relaxed doing a 54 min .5 sec run for 6.1 miles in 8.54 pace.

This post includes more photos from the recent cross country race at Nowton Park Suffolk in January.

It being a Monday do visit Kenley at the Essence of Running for his Music Monday motivational song.




For my offering this week its the Talking Heads with the aptly named Road to Nowhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark