Monday, October 29, 2007

West Suffolk Athletics Track Bury St Edmunds

Share
6.15pm 7.12 miles in 52 mins 36 seconds
Week to date mileage 7 miles
Month to date mileage 92
Average weekly rate 29.9 miles
Average monthly rate 130
Year to date 1289
Lifetime 10882

A club run as I haven't been blogging on a regular basis since being injured I no longer recall the session . The Garmin device is proving useful capturing loads of information but most usefully distance covered. There is also data on calories used, average speed , maximum speed and a breakdown of time spent running at different speeds split into ten zones. The zones can be set to your own profile and I have zones from 1 walk through to 10 which is maximum speed. Zone 8 is for fast intervals which is where I spent most of my time during this run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Running in Suffolk

Share/Bookmark